I finally took some time to tidy up code and do some refactoring on Audiobook Binder. ABB was my first major Cocoa/Obj-C project so it was not pretty inside. Not pretty at all. One of the objectives was to split audiobook converter code from app delegate and move converter window to its own .xib file in order to be able to have multiple converters. Not hard but tedious process. And thanks to Vocabulist updating localized .xib files from base version was really easy.
So main feature of Audiobook Binder 2.0: you can have multiple audiobook windows and run multiple audiobook conversions in parallel. It is not available in AppStore yet for several reasons:
- Developer’s part of AppStore is closed till Dec 28th
- This release involved a lot of code-pushing and though I tested it fairly well I’d like to be able to fix any missed blunders ASAP. And with AppStore you just can’t do this
So once AppStore is open for business and assuming there are no major blockers I’ll push it for approval by Apple